9/17/05

My thoughts on baby showers...

Today mom and I went to Wendy and Emme's baby shower in Port Huron.

First thought: Baby showers are so much fun! And they know it's a girl, so look at all the cute little outfits, little socks, stuff in pink!

Second thought: Wow, they're getting so many outfits... so much pink...

Third thought: More pink? Dang! I think they maybe got a half-dozen things they actually registered for! (Of course, nothing mom and I got for them was on their registry, either)

Final thought: Maybe I really don't want to know what we're having - or if we do find out, maybe we won't tell anyone until after the shower! I know, beggars can't be choosers, and I should be happy people would want to buy us anything! But still... I think this issue warrants a little more thought.

Not that we'll get a chance to find out what we're having anytime soon...

No comments: