10/19/09

Jinx... But that's okay!

Apparently my last post jinxed us out here - it was raining this morning, and was overcast and chilly all day. But I'm STILL not complaining, as it's still been warm enough to keep a window cracked, at least, and the sun did make an appearance toward the end of the day.

We've been pretty busy helping around here with all the fall prep, and the girls have been tons of help - from cutting back plants outside to peeling, cutting and canning apples.

And some fun in between.
Victoria and I are out here until Thursday, and I'm so glad I feel like I'm able to help out around here, and (hopefully!) lighten up a little of the stress Amanda feels while she's on restricted activities. If nothing else, it just confirms that I want to start saving for all of us to come back out here when we can see the mountains, the parks, and just have fun as friends and family.

2 comments:

Jim & Penny Irelan said...

OMG they look like they are having so much fun!! They will always remember this and hopefully be friends like you and Amanda!! Miss you!

Unknown said...

Great pics Kristin. So glad you were able to help out and visit with Mandy and her family. I agree with Penny, the girls look like they are having a great visit too. Love and hugs, Busha