8/11/09

Finally warm out, and ready for school!

Now that it seems we're finally getting a few warm days, we can actually use our little pool, and V can get some use from her many bathing suits.






I told Victoria that I spoke with Miss Michelle (her teacher) yesterday, and since then I've overheard many school conversations:

V (yelling out the screen door): SCHOOL! Wait! Don't start until I get there!

V (pretending to read a story): Hello. My name is Victoria. And I can't wait to go to school. The end.

3 comments:

rachel said...

Your daughter is adorable. I remember when i was that enthusiastic about school

Jim & Penny Irelan said...

She is my kinda girl!! Love it when kids love school!! You are gonna have to start playing school with her at home and let her be the teacher!

Jaj said...

Add these to your treasury of photos. You and Rod have done a wonderful job in encouraging love of the learning process.