5/11/09

A perfect Mother's Day

I had a great, relaxing day yesterday. Victoria and I wandered around the condo a little, and spent probably a half hour just sitting by the little inlet behind the condo looking at fish, tadpoles, dragonflies, and birds.

Then we went down to the beach in Fort Lauderdale and it was probably the busiest I've ever seen it! It's got a great sandbar there, though, so Victoria had a great time jumping waves... getting braver as time went on.

And just a few photos of the one who makes me so grateful to be a mom... (I think she looks so much like cousin Faith in this first one!)

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great to hear you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I do love the pics of V of course and I really like the one of you and V in the ocean. What a great time. You can show her how to jump the waves in Lake Huron in another month or three! Miss you guys, Love and hugs, Busha.

Jim & Penny Irelan said...

What beautiful pictures!! I love them all! I just saw a new Taylor Swift video called "The Best Day" and it shows her as a little girl in the beginning and she is talking and it reminds me so much of Victoria! She is so sweet and polite and beautiful!! Miss u guys! Have a safe trip home!! Our prayers are with Dan and Gina too!!