2/22/08

Quick Updates...




Many of you know...Kristin had surgery on Wednesday and is doing well. The surgery was a private matter that a lot of people know about. If you are curious/nosy then ask her and I'm sure she will let you in. Anyway, the stay at the hospital was a bit longer than we expected due to some nausea from the anesthesia. She is now doing well and is quite sore. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better. Victoria is spending a few days with Bruce and Karen...and yes, those are Dora underwear on her head.

Also, some of you may not know about the ability to leave messages on our blog (Dad). It is really easy. Just look below this post on the right where is says "comments". Click the link and you can leave a message by following the instructions. If you are not registered you can still leave a message as anonymous. However, please write your name at the bottom or we will not know who you are. We read and appreciate all comments.
Rod

5 comments:

Sami said...

Dora underwear on her head and a bra in the background ;) Miss V is a riot for sure. My mom recently got a look at V and said - "Is that the little girl from Mandy's shower??" I responded yes and she commented - she's such a big girl now!

Kristin - I hope your recovery is smooth and sorry about the post op nausea - I hate that feeling. May the pain meds be plentiful and effective and recovery swift.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Kristin is doing OK. I was gonna text yesterday but didn't want to bother anybody. Hope you are feeling much better very soon! I just thought that was a hat! Luv it! Mom (Penn)

Plant Girl said...

I didn't even notice the bra until Sami mentioned it. Hahaha! What kind of party were you guys having? ;)

Glad to hear that Kristin is doing well. I talked to her for a minute or two yesterday. Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Sarah and the boys said...

Kristin we are wishing you a speedy recovery. Since Victoria is so into Dora I have to tell you a cute story. Emily has a Swiper doll. She told Jessica one night, Mommy you have to take Swiper out of my bed because I don't want him to swipe me in the night! Thought you would get a chuckle out of that! xoxo Sarah, Alex & Andy

Anonymous said...

Didn't know anything about Kristin's surgery, hope all is better now on whatever it was! Let us know if you need anything even if it is a little too late! Thanks for all you do with helping us with Chad! Charee

P.S. By the way Rod, we were cracking up on how you chose to give people instructions on leaving comments on your blog, especially your "Dad"!