9/23/07

Cold weather, take your time

We're not looking forward to cooler weather... that means more clothes, not being to hang out outside all day, etc. Well, okay, I'm looking forward to Victoria finally getting to wear some of the outfits we have for her that are just too warm to wear now!

Just a few photos:

Why be a Ger*ber baby when you can be a Yoplait Kid???


Hanging out in the loft/playroom


She went right to the open (oops!) closet, pulled out the broom, and started sweeping the kitchen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooo. Help cleaning the house...I can't wait! Also, I'd just like to state that I am disillusioned with Gerber and have decided that there are plenty of other baby brands that are cheaper and just as good, if not better. Go Yoplait (and Nuby, Carters, and all the generic brands out there)!!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo. Help cleaning the house! I can't wait! Also, I'd just like to state that I'm disillusioned with Gerber and have decided that there are many other brands that are just as good, if not better. so...Go Yoplait (and Nuby, Carters, and all the generics out there)!!

Anonymous said...

sorry. now I'm clogging your box...I didn't think the first one went through!