7/3/07

More!

More teeth, that is. Molars number 2 and 3 are making their appearance this week. I noticed the 2nd one yesterday - bottom right. This afternoon, I felt the top right one just peeking through. Seems not even frozen blueberries are helping these two. Though for the most part, she's taking it pretty well.

Here are some new videos:

This is a new toy we found at a garage sale for $3!! Jaj still has to operate a little on it to get the noise going, but the lights work. Either way, she loves it! She heard the train outside about halfway thru the video, too.



Nothin' like dancing to the abc song! Notice she anticipates when I get close to "s" and "v" and she starts making the sounds.

1 comment:

Plant Girl said...

Great new videos! I love how in the first one, Olly is totally content the whole time chewing on his tennis ball. Sorry -- I know I catch the weirdest bits of things sometimes. She's getting so big. Where does the time go my friend, where does it go?