10/15/06

Again, we survived

Rod and I spent our first night away from Victoria Friday night. Since he's often gone at night for work, it was a bigger deal for me. He had some meetings in Novi and wanted me to tag along. So Charee and the gang got to play with Victoria for a whole two days! There was no question we'd all survive just fine, and we did. Rod and I had a good time, but of course the one day I could really just sleep in all morning I was up and wide awake before 8am.

Nothing much more to report. The snow hasn't stuck around, thankfully. All I've got to say to Mother Nature is yuck!

Some photos from last week:
Someone was just exhausted

Having "spaghetti" for the first time (with spaghetti squash instead of noodles). Lesson here: somehow italian baby food is okay, but real spaghetti sauce with all that tomato makes for a nasty diaper rash :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see all made it through just fine!! Good for all three of you.

Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

Oops sorry that signature was rather cryptic.