6/12/06

thoughts for today

I've spent the last 12 hours remembering how truly lucky we are to have such an amazing miracle for a daughter. Some fellow bloggers are having such a hard time getting/staying pregnant. I guess we each have our own battles to fight... some just seem so much more heartwrenching. Some need prayers, others support. I wish there were a way to prove to them that everything will truly be all right, but I don't have that crystal ball. All I can do is offer my support to them. And hug my beautiful daughter extra tight and appreciate her every cranky scream, remembering there was a time when all we wished she'd do was cry.

We've come so far so fast. On a lighter note, here's the best photo ever of my princess.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be more proud of both Dad and Mom. You two are so very full of patience and love but without overreacting or spoiling your princess. Besides--- that's Jaj and Busha's job.

Anonymous said...

See, we were having a wonderful visit and she sure loves her Jaj, that's who she was laughing at, of course. I think she can't get enough hugs and kisses so hug her and kiss her again for me!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Finally I am this page is back up and running for me. Had a few more problems the last couple of days with it. What a great bunch of good pictures. It looks like your dress turned out ok. Looks like you guys had a great time. Can't wait till we all get together for our fishing trip! See ya soon!
Love, Mom (Penny)

Sami said...

And that picture is exactly what makes all this craziness of trying, staying, or getting there worthwhile... Because it reminds us of what we're trying for.

Now go hug your princess - she's definitely happy, healthy, and beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great pic! It's great to see all those smiles!

- U. Jeff